A CREATIVE PASSIONATE PERSON
WHO LOVEs BEING PART OF A TEAM?
LEARN AND GROW?
WANTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ON BIG PROJECTS?
Let’s face it—ColonialWebb could never have reached the level of success we have without dedicated commitment to growing and developing careers. We continually seek ways to better our people and therefore our company. Apprenticeships, internships, professional development, continued training, and tuition reimbursements are just a handful of the opportunities we offer for skill development and career enrichment. We’re looking for individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates. Are you career-minded?
Our apprentices have advanced to hold significant leadership roles in the company. We are proud of our program and the people who pursue it.
Our four-year apprenticeship programs combine on-the-job training with daytime classroom instruction at training institutions across the region. Each program is registered and approved by the appropriate state apprenticeship council and recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training. Apprenticeship programs are offered in the following trades:
• Ammonia Refrigeration
All of these trades are in high demand and have excellent earning potential. Our apprentices are fulltime employees of ColonialWebb and “earn while they learn.” We even pay for the cost of formal training and pay our apprentices for the time they spend in class!
Each summer our paid internships provide students opportunities to learn our business and develop hands-on professional skills. Many interns are offered fulltime positions with the Company before they graduate! Internships are available to candidates studying the following majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Building Construction and Construction Management
- Computer-aided Design
- Construction Engineering
- Business Administration and Management
- And more!
“ColonialWebb Cares” has become quite the motto around here. Not only do we care about each other’s safety, but we care about each other’s health, wellbeing, career development, and happiness. Employee benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Life & Accidental Death Insurance
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Company vehicles or car allowances (varies by position).
• Paid Holidays & Personal Leave
• Wellness Program
• Opportunities for advancement & career paths
• Professional development, training opportunities,
& apprenticeship programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• VA Credit Union membership and other banking benefits
• Service lead & employee referral incentives
• Employee discounts at national cell phone, computer and automobile companies
• Scholarship program for employees’ children
YOU GROW. WE GROW.
Watch ColonialWebb President and CEO, Mitch Haddon, give you a rundown of where we've been, where we're going, and why ColonialWebb is one of the most special places to build a career in our region
Making the prevention of injuries and vehicle incidents your number one priority
Understanding and appreciating a customer’s or colleague’s position
Being truthful and honest in words and actions
Giving immediate attention to important tasks without compromising safety
APPLY TO COLONIALWEBB